Helpful
Replies

Webex CC - UCCX parameter

fabio.zanotti
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody

I would like to ask a question.
We are planning to migrate some of our customer services from UCCX 12.5 to webex cc. These services are very simple, but I don't know how to replace the variable defined as a parameter in the Uccx IVR script with a variable in webex CC. This variable parameter value is modified by the Supervisor (closing / opening service, modification of alarm message, etc.). How can I do the same with webex cc? is there a solution that allows the supervisor to do the same thing? in case it is not possible, how the SPV can interactive with script?

thank you very much for help

Fabio

3 Replies 3

You're going to have to build a front end to allow for this. Then have WxCC consume those settings on every call.

david

Hi David

thank you very much for your replay.

It is important for me to find a solution for this.

How can I implement what you just said? you can give me an advice?

Fabio

Fabio,

That's a pretty big ask. I recommend you look at something like Smartsheet or even Google Sheets and their API and figure that piece out instead of building your own app. In short, you want WxCC to make an API request. This request can be the same as what you're currently using in parameter lists for CCX. It's going to take a bit more up front work, but will work very much like CCX does today.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: