cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WFM - OS patching

ANTHONY SCOTT
Level 1
Level 1

I am reviewing the detailed design of a Cisco WFM solution (deployed together with Cisco UCCX).

However, I can find no information about the Cisco supported patches for the (Microsoft) OS and SQL as used by this solution.

The Contact Center related information found at www.cisco.com/security covers most of the Contact Center products, but not the WFM (nor QM) products.

Anyone know where I could find definitive details about the (Cisco) supported OS+SQL patches that can be installed with the WFO products?

Regards,

Anthony Scott

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In this case since you build the OS and SQL etc yourself, I would certainly apply whatever patches and service packs you would apply to any other server.

I haven't had problems on the systems I've installed, and I patch them normally.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: