cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What are the maximum number of IVR Ports with 400 Premium Seats in UCCX?

Falco_Lombardi
Level 1
Level 1

What are the maximum number of IVR Ports with 400 Premium Seats in UCCX?

We have 400 Premium Seats and need to know the Max IVR Ports. See attached.

Cisco Unified CCX Administration System version: 12.0.1.10000-24

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It's 400.

Ok so we have a 400 Agent License and we only get 400 IVR Ports?

Technically yes, but actually you are entitled to 800 ports. Problem is, the server tops out at 400 ports, so you end up wasting 400 ports for which you are entitled to, because of how Cisco sells this product and limits you to which servers you can run it on.

Anthony,

Yes are completely right, just to add, a couple of years ago, i faced an issue with one of my customer (he has the full 400 Seats) that the system every 1-2 hours just stopped accepting calls unless restarting the engine, after 72 hours of P1 with TAC, they told us that UCCX can support up to 8000 calls per hour, at that time, my system was hit with more than 12K calls per hour, so to be honest if you are reaching 400 Agents/Concurrent calls, i dont recommend you stay on UCCX, it is not built for this much of a calls.

Amer

This is a good tale that reminds me, you probably never want to try and squeeze 100% out of your systems. Maybe design for like 70%-80% of the reported maximums just to give yourself some breathing room. Thanks for sharing.