cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the difference between ICM Available and Agent available

thanvi2001
Level 1
Level 1

Can any one tell me difference between ICM Available and Agent available in ICM.

Am using ICM Availabe in the queue node, as i understood, ICM available will check the skill group is available across the channels, like email, chat, vocie etc.

Agent available only checks the with the particular Skill group is ready /available.

Issue is , in one of the script which i use ICM Available condition, agents complained that they are able to hear cross line (multiple agents), when the call is answered by an agent, seems like call is transferred to all the agents with that skill group. Not sure this is a script error or due to finesse / line issues.

1 Reply 1

Hi Tanvi,

Are these agents Omni channel agents ? like same agents for Email, Chat and Voice.

SkillGroup.Available - Agent is available in that skill group for that particular MRD

ICMAvailable - Whether agent is available to route a call

If same agent handles voice, email and chat, if he is in ready state, he is "available" in skill groups associated with voice, email and chat and "ICMAvailable" as well.

If the agent receives a voice call, which is uninterruptible, in this scenario, the statistics change:

Voice SkillGroup - Talking

Email and Chat Skill Group - busy other

ICM Available - not available as agent is in talking state .

Can you share Router "RTR" logs to see what was the label sent for such bad calls ?

Ideally the label should be the CUCM extension of Longest Available Agent.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: