cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What's Assigned From Queue (RouterQueueCalls) in CallType Interval Rep

SANJ21
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCCE v12.5 environment and am looking at the Call_Type_Interval table (CTI) trying to understand some of the fields that customer is reporting on.

A question was raised as to why the "CallsOfferred" field doesn't match (or is lower) than the "RouterQueueCalls" (Assigned From Queue in CUIC report) and from what I can see looks like the difference seems to be that CallsOffered = RouterQueueCalls+CallsRequeried. Is this correct? Looks consistent when I pull day to day reports on this.

If so, what constitutes CallsRequeried? DB Schema says it's router requery events so I thought it's RONA calls but doesn't seem to be right. These are for callback calls (CCB) so this might add another layer of complexity/confusion to the metrics. Any guidance would be appreciated. TIA.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

There are a few ways that a call can be requeired. The most obvious is an agent didn't answer the call and we had a RONA. However, there are other scenarios (rare) where an error can occur downstream where requery  happens. For example, a phone loses it's registration while a call is being delivered or there's a PG failover.

david

View solution in original post

Another "good" one is if the agent is available and the call is trying to be delivered to the agent but the agent hits the ignore/decline button on the phone (which often is shown by default) for some reason/call avoidance.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

There are a few ways that a call can be requeired. The most obvious is an agent didn't answer the call and we had a RONA. However, there are other scenarios (rare) where an error can occur downstream where requery  happens. For example, a phone loses it's registration while a call is being delivered or there's a PG failover.

david

Another "good" one is if the agent is available and the call is trying to be delivered to the agent but the agent hits the ignore/decline button on the phone (which often is shown by default) for some reason/call avoidance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: