cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When using CTI Message server with UCCE, are there any events generated before an agent receives a call?

JohnPulley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working on an ACD center application that drives displays. When using the CTI message server with UCCE, are there any events sent before a call is assigned to an agent?  Such as when a call is assigned to or leaves a skill group or precision queue? Or perhaps when a call enters UCCE? From the documentation, it appears that for UCCE there may be no events for a call other than those associated with a particular ACD agent.  Does it make a difference whether I receive all events or start monitors?  I do have prior experience monitoring ACD systems which use CSTA III.

Thanks for any help.

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

yes, there are call variables that you can set and access with data for you to use in your solution. Is this what you are looking for?

I have the same problem, I'm getting events only when calls are ariving to the agent.

But when call variables are updated in the ICM script and even if  i set CTI_SERVICE_ALL_EVENTS and CALL_DATA_UPDATE_MASK for the Call-Event Message masks i'm not recieving variable update messages I also tried the BEGIN_CALL_MASK but nothing is recieved, I only have CGs installed on PGs servers do I need to install a CG on the Rogger for these events?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: