cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When using CTI Message server with UCCE, are there any events generated before an agent receives a call?

JohnPulley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working on an ACD center application that drives displays. When using the CTI message server with UCCE, are there any events sent before a call is assigned to an agent?  Such as when a call is assigned to or leaves a skill group or precision queue? Or perhaps when a call enters UCCE? From the documentation, it appears that for UCCE there may be no events for a call other than those associated with a particular ACD agent.  Does it make a difference whether I receive all events or start monitors?  I do have prior experience monitoring ACD systems which use CSTA III.

Thanks for any help.

2 Replies 2

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

yes, there are call variables that you can set and access with data for you to use in your solution. Is this what you are looking for?

I have the same problem, I'm getting events only when calls are ariving to the agent.

But when call variables are updated in the ICM script and even if  i set CTI_SERVICE_ALL_EVENTS and CALL_DATA_UPDATE_MASK for the Call-Event Message masks i'm not recieving variable update messages I also tried the BEGIN_CALL_MASK but nothing is recieved, I only have CGs installed on PGs servers do I need to install a CG on the Rogger for these events?