cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where in UCCX Databse are CTI Route Points stored?

esa_fresa
Level 1
Level 1

When I go to Subsystems > Cisco Unified CM Telephony > Triggers and create a trigger, it prompts me for a Device Name and Description. I want to know where this information is stored in the Informix database that UCCX uses (aka db_cra).

I did find a CrsTrigger table that contains some information about the triggers, but the Device Name and Description are not listed. I think they belong to the CTI Route Point is why, but then I can't find a table containing any information about the CTI Route Points. So, where can I find Trigger > Device Name and Trigger > Description fields in the database?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I made a quick test and was unable to find the Device Name* and Description* on the UCCX DB. However, i was able to find it on CUCM DB. I believe this information is written in CUCM DB instead of UCCX DB :

Trigger : 7999

Device Name = T1

Description = triger1

On UCCX i ran the following :

admin:run uccx sql db_cra select description from crstrigger
DESCRIPTION
-----------
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger

Command successful.
admin:

On CUCM i ran the following  :

admin:run sql select pkid, name, description from device
pkid                                 name                                           description
==================================== ============================================== =============================================
af3ef144-60a4-d5f7-22ca-a8a53f8ab64c T1                                             triger1

admin:run sql select name,description from device where pkid like 'af3ef144-60a4-d5f7-22ca-a8a53f8ab64c'
name description
==== ===========
T1   triger1
admin:

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I made a quick test and was unable to find the Device Name* and Description* on the UCCX DB. However, i was able to find it on CUCM DB. I believe this information is written in CUCM DB instead of UCCX DB :

Trigger : 7999

Device Name = T1

Description = triger1

On UCCX i ran the following :

admin:run uccx sql db_cra select description from crstrigger
DESCRIPTION
-----------
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger
Cisco JTAPI Trigger

Command successful.
admin:

On CUCM i ran the following  :

admin:run sql select pkid, name, description from device
pkid                                 name                                           description
==================================== ============================================== =============================================
af3ef144-60a4-d5f7-22ca-a8a53f8ab64c T1                                             triger1

admin:run sql select name,description from device where pkid like 'af3ef144-60a4-d5f7-22ca-a8a53f8ab64c'
name description
==== ===========
T1   triger1
admin:

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: