Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whisper Announcement(s) in UCCE 11.0

Not applicable

Our Sales would like to have multiple whisper announcements in a single UCCE script based on dialed number/call type.  I have built a test script with three different dialed numbers, call types and associated whisper announcements.  

The first dialed number/whisper announcement is fine.  However, when the script passes the first dialed number node and follows the path for the second dialed number, the second announcement does not play; instead the agent hears a funky ringback tone and the call never connects to the agent.  This also occurs for the third dialed number.  

I've attached a screen shot of my test script.  

Thanks for any and all solutions or suggestions!  

17 Replies 17

I would look in your ringtone.tcl for instance to make sure it is the same version as your others (sounds like version 11) that do work. You'll see something like this and/or compare file size time/date to the gateway that does work.

# Script Version: CVP_10_0_1_0_0_0_490
# Script Name: ringtone.tcl
# Script Lock Date: 4/24/2008

And you don't see anything unusual in the CVP logs between the good cal and the bad call?

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

I can see you have multiple routing clients for the DNs, are all your routing clients(connected CVPs) setup to support whisper? i mean media files and ringtone DN etc.

Can you post CVP logs from your test calls covering good and the bad calls.

Chintan, I'm not sure what you mean by all routing clients.  I updated the CVP for the whisper and ringback (see my response to Bill).  

What would I be looking for in the CVP logs?  

Thanks.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: