Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Who disconnected the incomming call?

Hi There,

I hope someone can help. I get a lot of abandoned calls on my Call Centre and would like to find out if there is a way that I can establish whether it is the caller that is dropping the call or the agent that is bouncing it.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi,

In IPCC Express, the definition for call abandoned is -

For ICD calls, a call is abandoned if it is not answered by an agent and the caller hangs up or is disconnected.

For IVR calls, a call is abandoned if it does not get past the workflow step that sets the handled flag.

Once an agent has answered a call it is considered Handled by the ICD Real Time and Historical Reports.

If your scripts are using Redirect steps/terminating the call, make sure you have a Set Contact Info step that sets the contact to handled.

If above doesn't help, please open a TAC case and provide MIVR logs with debug level SS_TEL, SS_RM, SS_RMCM along with script(s).

Regards

Venkat

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi,

Definition of abandoned calls are already documented in the "Cisco Customer Response Applications Historical Reports User Guide 3.1"under -> Description of Historical Database -> Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report.

"The Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report contains information about calls that are abandoned.

1. For ICD calls, a call is abandoned if it is not answered by an agent and the caller hangs up or is disconnected.

2. For IVR calls, a call is abandoned if it does not get past the workflow step that sets the handled flag. If a call has more than one leg that is abandoned (for example, an IVR call that is processed by different applications), each abandoned leg is displayed in this report".

3. Abandoned call with an Agent Name - Means an Agent was selected, but before they could answer, the caller hung up.

Regards

Yogi