cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 2003 on IBM Servers for UCCE

dchumbley
Level 1
Level 1

Building an 8.0 lab on a new IBM servers and having problems getting the OS installed.  Previously with the HP servers I'd use the SmartStart cds that came with the servers to get them built.  Not sure what I am missing with the IBM server but it keeps rebooting to Windows Setup and never fully installs.  Any ideas what I could be missing here or what the steps are for loading 2003 on the IBM servers.  Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

samvaux
Level 1
Level 1

New IBM servers use "serverguide" which is a bit like the old HP smartstart stuff (choose your os and options etc..)... I have found though it can be a bit hit and miss with windows options that are selected in the interview stage...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

samvaux
Level 1
Level 1

New IBM servers use "serverguide" which is a bit like the old HP smartstart stuff (choose your os and options etc..)... I have found though it can be a bit hit and miss with windows options that are selected in the interview stage...

Thanks guys.  That's what I was looking for.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: