I'm a newbie on Work Force Management. I have read a few docos but still a bit confused on the following:
1. What features does WFM has that plain UCCX can't do? I'm just curious what brings WFM on top of UCCX?
2. I have read multiple doco that references the UCCX servers talking to WFM server. Can WFM server survive on its own or does it needs to be pair with QM? as I saw QM is mainly for recording the agent voice calls.
3. Is WFM easy to be install? Is it just like installing a CIsco software on Windows Server with SQL 2005 / 2008? Does it needs to write any scripts?
Any help or directions would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Hunt, I am deploying the WFO solution (WFM and QM)
I´m a newbie in this solution, but i´m learning about it day after day , and I will share here.
Basically the WFM is a application used for a better use of human resources of a contact center. He connect´s to UCCX database to provide informations used by supervisors and agents.
According to the datasheet:
Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Workforce Management allows contact centers to manage their human capital resources. Managers can develop schedules for multiple sites, manage critical data and key performance indicators (KPIs), and manage real-time adherence of agents to their schedules. In addition, Workforce Management:
• Provides consistent customer service levels and manages employee adherence
• Improves customer loyalty and increases revenue
• Delivers more efficient staff usage though effective scheduling
• Empowers agents to view their own performance metrics and self-serve for schedule requests
• Improves contact quality by pinpointing the need for training and maintaining or reducing labor costs
QM is a application that provide several reports, recording, monitoring and evaluation methods to improve customer services (call center).
I think that both applications can work independently, But i'm not sure if it is sold separately.
About the installation, well, if you have some skills with Microsoft (AD, SQL ) the installation can be easy, but for me ... I opened a case in PDI help desk that was forwarded to Calabrio Team, they are helping me since then.
The WFO solution works above Windows Server and SQL database (Yes, the customer need to provide the Windows and SQL server for us proceed with installation of WFO)
More details you can see on the Install Guide of both.
Could you please provide link for the installation source file?
I've download from cisco.com
But after install the application it prompt that
the patch can only be installed with version 220.127.116.11