cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Workflows not working after Renaming Resource

LabanM
Level 1
Level 1

We sync AD to CUCM and recently removed uppercase characters from some usernames in AD and resynced to CCX. After the rename, workflows do not run for agents. After renaming the agents, I did have to place them back in the correct team and reassign skills and readd permissions in CUCM.

When I go to http://fqdn/finesse/api/User/username/Workflows it is blank.

The same workflows are working fine for other users in the Team that were not renamed.

I'm a bit at a loss as to what to check and how to get the workflows running again.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I may have been overthinking this issue a bit. I ended up removing the agents from the Team and re-added them. Workflows are now executing properly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7
...just a quick thought: try logging out one of the updated agent IDs.
Verify the Agent ID and Team association are updated in Finesse Admin. ...they may have to logout and then log back in, to receive the update/changes to the Workflow/Finesse.
Hope this helps.
-Sean

@Sean Lynch wrote:
...just a quick thought: try logging out one of the updated agent IDs.
Verify the Agent ID and Team association are updated in Finesse Admin. ...they may have to logout and then log back in, to receive the update/changes to the Workflow/Finesse.
Hope this helps.
-Sean

Thanks, we actually tried that a few times.

....all good. Glad you got it working.
-Sean

I may have been overthinking this issue a bit. I ended up removing the agents from the Team and re-added them. Workflows are now executing properly.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: