cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Workforce Optimization 12?

Robert Dawson
Level 1
Level 1

We're looking at an upgrade to UCCX 12.5 and I'm interested in what changes we will see in WFO Quality Manager at that release - but there is nothing on Cisco Documentation past WFO 11.5.

Does anyone know if Cisco are planning a 12.X release of Workforce Optimization this year?

I've looked at the calabrio.com portal and can see some new versions but taking the information on there with a pinch of salt. 

Thanks

2 Replies 2

daschlen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert

You're best bet is to look at migrating your on prem WFO to the cloud for constant innovation. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/datasheet-c78-743932.html

Reach out to your Cisco AM or PSS. If you're based in the UK feel free to reach out to me and I'll assist you with the different options.

Thanks, Daniel

OMG Yes. The POC I viewed of the new Webex WFO is a huge leap beyond the OEM Calabrio solution (which still works very well, but is getting a bit antiquated)

If you going to 12.5 - I would highly suggest lookingat the Flex Contact Center plan - which has the options for the new Webex WFO, WFM, and Analytics (another great new addition)