cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Working solution for callback which maintains place in queue?

bgardner
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone have a working solution for callback which maintains place in queue and are willing to share?

I've been trying to implement this.  I've got callback working but can't figure out how to maintain place in queue.

My solution, and all others I've seen, is based on the samples provided by Cisco in the sample script repositories.  We even paid some money to an engineer we found online who sells such scripts.  They appear to also be based on the Cisco sample scripts.  Various discussions in this forum seem to indicate that it's not possible to maintain place in queue using this approach.

Anyone have another approach that they'd like to share?  I'm running UCCX v10.x

Regards

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've seen attempts to do this - generally they look at the position in queue and number of calls answered by the CSQ at the time of the callback being requested, store that, and then when the queue has answered a number of calls equal to the sum of those two statistics, bump the priority of the call +1 so that it skips the calls in queue that are all standard priority.

Bit of a fudge but seems logical.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: