cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap-up codes available in IPCC Express?

christy.kim
Level 1
Level 1

Are there wrap-up codes available in IPCC express 3.1 or 4.0? If not can anyone give me any suggestions on how to accomplish this in either one of the versions above?

Thanks,

Christy

8 Replies 8

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

If by wrap-up codes you mean a way of identifying reasons for agent state changes (not ready and logout), then this can be implemented using reason codes, as defined in the CRA Desktop Manager.

However, any reason codes will then appear for all agent teams. The reason codes are stored in the IPCCX database, but the IPCCX 3.5 standard reports do not include reports which give detailed information about Reason Codes. This may have changed in version 4.0.

By wrap-up codes I mean, a way to tag the call to say whether it was a request for literature (01) or a repair call(02) etc. We would then want to run a report to see what kind of calls we received. This is also known as Wrap up data.

I know that in IPCC Enterprise this feature is available.

Thanks,

Christy

Hi,

This feature for wrap up codes after call disconnect is not available in IPCC Express. Need to send mail with product managament team regarding this.

You can send mail to ask-icd-ivr-pm@external.cisco.com to get more details .

Regards

Srikanth

Christy,

when you have 3.X you could write a script similar from ticket_create from the link below.

When call is ended, the agent can fill in a warp-up code, specific for the call he just had.

http://www.cisco.com/application/x-zip-compressed/en/us/guest/products/ps1846/c1028/cdccont_0900aecd80179234.zip

I think it is a standard feature from 4.0 (when you read the agent documentation), but I dit not tested it.

Ludo

Christy, you're almost right.

You still need a simular script as submit ticket in IPCC 4 for wrap-up codes, but in version 4 wrap-up is introduced for agents, that is after an agent answers a call from a queue and finishes the call and the configured wrap up timer expires, next call is offered to the agent from the queue.

I confirm : wrap up timer is available in IPCC Express v4.0. Wrap up reason codes are planned to be introduced in IPCC Express v4.1. Let's hope it will no change. No idea when it will be available...

Marc

Christy,

Were you ever able to get this feature working. We have a customer that would like to do something similar to this..We would like the agents to be able to pick from a list of call types so the agent can "code" the previous call...

Thanks,

Joe

pwenger
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Christy

have you found a solution for these codes? I'm looking for a feature similar to this one.

Regards

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: