Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap up reason not wokring on UCCX 10.6 IP Phone agent

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I am running 10.6 UCCX, Wrap up reason and CSQ name are not appearing on IP Phone agent but it is working fine on CAD.

I am using RMCM user as telecaster and associate the phone to that users.

I have only one default work flow where I have enable the wrap up reasons. No issue with CAD it is working fine.

Any body have faced this issue?

Irfan

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Muhammad,

Refer to below post wherein I provided customer with the Troubleshooting IPPA Enterprise Data document. Please ensure that you are configuring everything for your IPPA agents exactly the way it is mentioned in that document to get this working for IPPA agents:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12633266/uccx-ippa-customerize-csq-stats-page-phone#comment-10910416

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Hi Deepak,

It is working, webaccess was not enable on Phone page.

Still I am facing issue to get the CSQ name on agent phone. it is working on CAD but CSQ name is not coming on IP Phone agent.

I have gon ethrough your document but nothing is mentioed about CSQ on agent phone.

So if I understand you correctly the wrap up data is now coming on the phone but CSQ name is still not showing. What is the phone model that your agent is using along with the phone firmware version. I hope it is the same agent who is getting CSQ name displayed while working on CAD but not getting it on phone.

Also, can you try restarting the BIPPA (Browser and IP Phone Agent Service) in after hours on UCCX and see if that helps.

Regards

Deepak

Phone model is 7941

yes it is the same agent where CSQ name is displaying on CAD.

I have read in some discussion that I have to use variable in enterprise meter and also some modefication is required in UCCX script.

Well yes you need to use the Set Enterprise Call Info step in the script and only then you will be able to display the CSQ name. But if the CSQ name is displaying on CAD for the same agent then I am assuming you already have set that up in the required script from which agent is getting call. Is that not the case.

I am assuming that the same script is getting invoked in both the cases when agent is using CAD or IPPA wherein you already have set up the Set Enterprise Call Info step

In case you need help in setting up this step, take assistance from below post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12517066/uccx-custom-variables

Regards

Deepak

Arundeep Nagaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Irfan,

IPPA is not known to work well with the RMCM user being used as the telecaster user. Please create a new user for telecaster and associate the IPPA Phones to that. It should work fine.

Regards,

Arundeep

Hi Arundeep,

RMCM is working, actually web access was enabled on the Phone.