cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap-up text in UCCX 7

Carl Messer
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to allow agents to enter wrap up information as text to the calls? Our Service Delivery manager wants his agents to enter the incident/request reference number to each call.

I know this can't be done through wrap-up codes but has anyone managed to do this by using a third party application to launch at the end of each call and to write to the database?

Many Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no way to enable free text query into Wrap-up codes, however...

Agents can modify Enterprise Data.  So, if you send it, and it's in the layout, the call custom variable you wish to use, then your Agetns can update it, and then you can report on that data with the call custom variable report.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this, it's just a theory.  Let me double check it and get back to you.

I have tried this, and it does work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdsPc9zI5U

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no way to enable free text query into Wrap-up codes, however...

Agents can modify Enterprise Data.  So, if you send it, and it's in the layout, the call custom variable you wish to use, then your Agetns can update it, and then you can report on that data with the call custom variable report.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this, it's just a theory.  Let me double check it and get back to you.

I have tried this, and it does work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdsPc9zI5U

Excellent thanks Anthony that will do the trick!

I had tried this years back and did not realize you just double clicked on the data to change it.  I had created a webpage to be pulled up with customer data that saves to a database.  Basically created a call tracking number in that I generate at the beginning of ever script and pass to the webpage.  Beauty of this is that I can validate that a valid PO number before updating the call data. Thanks for enlightening me on what I was doing wrong before though.

Bill Brown wrote:

Thanks for enlightening me on what I was doing wrong before though.

Glad I could be of some help! 

Is it this workaround works on the new uccx version finesse ?