cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap-up time configuration per agent basis (in UCCX)

Piyush Verma
Level 4
Level 4

There are two agents (X & Y) who are part of the same CSQ, however both agents want to have different Inbound wrap-up time.

What I understand in UCCX is, that we configure wrap-up time in CSQ (unlike agent desk settings in UCCE). If its a CSQ based, this setting gets applied to all the agents whoever is part of the same CSQ. I didnt find any such wrap-up time option which can be configured at the agent level and doesnt impact whole CSQ. Is there any solution to the problem stated above?

Will greatly appreciate help in this regard.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrapup codes are defined on the workflow group, not the CSQ directly. You can put the two agents into different workflow groups to achieve this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/user/guide/cda90ccxug.pdf

Page 54

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks for your response. I agree, that wrap-up codes are configured in CDA, however I am trying to change the wrap-up TIME.

To my knowledge, this timer is configured in CSQ settings, which is common to all the agents. Therefore, I am not able to define different wrap-up TIME for two set of agents (who are part of same CSQ)

Piyush

Oops! I missed that last word. You're correct, the timer is set on the CSQ and is not per-agent. You'll notice a per-agent menu option within the RmCm subsystem; however, this is only used during agent-based routing (i.e. a specific person instead of the CSQ).

In this situation I would recommend disabling the timer or setting it to a high value to act as a safety in case the agent forgets. This will allow the agents to return to ready at varying points.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thats the real problem. I see your point, however I cant neither increase wrap-up time nor disable.

Customer wants existing wrap-up time to be as it is, because if we increase the wrap-up time, then it hampers their productivity of existing agents as they have tendency to forget to change their state back to READY manually.

Customer actually has a new group of agents who are new to the system, however they are equally skilled thats why they are part of the same CSQ. However they want more wrap-up time as they are not that fast enough in making notes after the call.

Having said that, I really couldnt think of any solution to have different wrap-up time for 2nd set of agents, keeping same CSQ.

You can do this using a workflow.

Set your CSQ wrap time to a high value, for example 600 secs.

Create 2 workflows - one for experts and one for your novices.

In your expert workflow, add a timer action to the work event in the voice contact workflow. Set this timer to the wrap up time required for experts, and add an action there to make the agent go ready (if they are not already ready).

In your novice workflow, do the same as above but give set this timer to the value required for novices.

I've tested this out on v8.5 and it seems to work OK.

Brian

Please rate helpful posts

Hi Brian,

This approach seems logical and certainly doable. I think, it gives me what I want regardless how we are doing it.

My next step is to test this scenario for test agents and then confirm the business that this is possible. I will be able to complete testing in couple of days and will provide you the feedback.

Truly appreicate your efforts and recommendation.

Thanks,

Piyush

Hi Brian,

There seems to be an issue in using this work flow approach for controlling the wrap-up timer. This works fine technically for wrap-up timer, however it brings another limitation as stated below-

For example- If an  agent (in talking state) doesnt want to get the next customer call, he will click NOT READY button while talking to the customer, so that once customer hangs up, agent state should be switched to the NOT READY after the work timer is expired.

Now due to this workflow, it forces agent to READY even though agent chose the NOT READY state during the call. It appears that this work flow forces agent to READY state in every situation.

This becomes a challenge, as agent will never be able to go to NOT READY state. Did you experience something like this?

Would appreciate your help !

Thanks

PV

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: