cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security - Events

Filters
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast) Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert) Customer Connection Briefing Meet the Authors Industry/Conference Cisco Virtual Event
Upcoming Ended Happening Now
type
Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert)

Community Ask Me Anything Event: Secure Remote Workers

You can ask your question on your own language: Español Português Français Русский 日本語 简体中文 To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions Thistopic is a chance to discuss more aboutCisco Secure Remote Working technologies such as AnyConnect, ASA, FTD, Duo, and Umbrel...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

Adapting VPN deployment when ALL your workforce is remote

Are you facing connectivity challenges as you enforce mandatory remote work policy in your organization to handle the current global health situation? Do your users complain of degraded experience with their VPN connectivity to the corporate network? Are you looking to take advantage of load bala...View more

thru
Industry/Conference

#CiscoChat Live - RSAC 2020: Securing What’s Now and What’s Next

Join us live from the RSAC show floor on Tuesday, February 25 at 12:30 pm PT (and on demand after)for a livestreaming event that captures the excitement of RSAC and shares the latest from Cisco Security. Host Jason Wright will be joined by Cisco executives Steve Martino and Jeff Reed to explore the ...View more

thru

Ask Me Anything event- How to optimize your Cisco Security investments with Threat Response

To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This topic is a chance to clarify your questions aboutCisco Threat Response, from its components and new features to the resources to get started. During the session, the Threat Response team will answer questions about how Cisc...View more

thru
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)

Community Live event- How to optimize your Cisco Security investments with Threat Response

Community Live- How to optimize your Cisco Security investments with Threat Response (Live event - formerly known as Webcast- Tuesday February 18, 2020 at 10 am Pacific/ 1 pm Eastern / 7 pm Paris) This event had place on Tuesday 18th, Februay 2020 at 10hrs PDT This event provides an overview of Cis...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: Climbing the Pyramid of Pain: Automate Atomic IOCs

Join us live on Thursday, February 13 at 10 am PT (and on demand after) as we present ways to supercharge and simplify your threat hunts. Security analysts consume and process thousands of threat intelligence indicators every day. The vast majority of these are simple atomic or computed indicators s...View more

thru

Ask Me Anything event - How to migrate Cisco ASA to FTD

To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This topic is a chance to clarify your questions aboutthe best practices and required elements to migrate your Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) to Firepower Threat Defense (FTD). Because of the continuous evolution of cyb...View more

thru
Meet the Authors

Meet the Authors Event- A Cybersecurity Deep Dive with Omar Santos

Meet the Authors Event - A Cybersecurity Deep Dive with Omar Santos (Live event – Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific / 1:00 p.m. Eastern / 7:00 p.m. Paris) This event had place on Thursday 23rd, January 2020 at 10hrs PDT Inthis session, Cisco Press author and Principal Engineer Omar ...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: 2019 Cyber Threats of the Year

Join us live on Tuesday, December 17 at 9 am PT (and on demand after) to learn about the cyber threats of 2019 and how to defend your organization in the future. Some cybercriminals have specific organizations in mind when they’re planning an attack. We look into this impact, and how organizations ...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: Consumer Perspectives on Data Privacy

Join us live on Thursday, December 12 at 10:00 am PT (and on demand after) for an in-depth look at the latest Cisco Cybersecurity report.The Cisco 2019 Consumer Privacy Survey shows consumers placing a greater premium on data privacy, providing companies with a significant opportunity to meet regula...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

CiscoChat Live: Meet the Latest Security Startup to Join the Cisco Investments Portfolio

Join us on Tuesday, December 10 at 10 am PT and on demand after to meetthe CEO and Founder of Cisco’s most recent security investment.In today’s cybersecurity arms race, how does Cisco stay one step ahead in the battle against attackers? One key strategy is keeping tabs on the security startup ecosy...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

CiscoChat Live: Securing networks in the new normal

Join us live on Thursday, December 5 at 10 am PT and on demand after to learn how Cisco can help you secure your network, whatever kind you have, against today's cybersecurity threats.

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: CCNA Security Exam Tips and Tricks

Join us on Tuesday, October 22 at 1:00 pm PT to learn what it takes to get Cisco certified in Security. Get the motivation you need to keep goingand pave your path to a Cisco Certwith our upcomingbroadcast featuring Omar Santos, principal engineer of Cisco Security Research and Operations. We'll be ...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: Talos Threat Intelligence – Finding a Career in Threat Research

Join us live on Thursday, October 17 at 11:00 am PT as we discuss the skills you need to possess to be a successful part of the threat research and intelligence field. We'll be taking your questions during the broadcast, so be prepared to learn more about how to become involved in the industry and t...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: Meet the Latest Security Startup to Join the Cisco Investments Portfolio

Join us on Thursday, October 10 at 10 am PT to meet the CEO and Founder of Cisco's most recent security investment. In today’s cybersecurity arms race, how does Cisco stay one step ahead in the battle against attackers? One key strategy is keeping tabs on the security startup ecosystem - investing i...View more

thru

Ask Me Anything event- VPN Configuration and Troubleshooting on Firepower and ASA

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions (This event was formerlyknowas Ask the Expert event) This topic is a chance to discuss more about the best configuration and troubleshooting practices on Firepower and Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA). The session focuses on solv...View more

thru

Ask the Expert event- Troubleshooting Common Problems with Firepower

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Support Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.Please log in. If you still cannot access th...View more

thru
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)

Webcast event- Troubleshoot Common Problems with Firepower

Webcast event: Troubleshoot Common Problems with Firepower This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log in. If you still cannot access the event after you...View more

thru
Cisco Virtual Event

#CiscoChat Live: Better together with Cisco Threat Response

Watch on demandto learn how integration and automation are the key to successful security designs.We’ll answer questions about Threat Response and also do a quick demo of our browser plugin and our latest integration with Firepower devices. We'll be answering your questions live during the event.

thru

Ask the Expert event- Configuring and Troubleshooting for AnyConnect Client Deployments and Features

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.Please log in. If you still cannot access the event ...View more

thru
Show More
Show More