cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technology and Support - Events

Filters
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast) Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert) Customer Connection Briefing Industry/Conference
Upcoming Ended Happening Now
type
Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert)

Ask Me Anything event- Application Centric Infrastructure: Introduction and Configuration Best Practices

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event - formerly known as Ask the Expert- is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.Please log in. I...View more

thru
Webcast

#CiscoChat Live - #International Programmers Day

This International Programmers Daywe are shining the spotlight on our developer community in Latin America. Get ready for #CiscoLiveLA with #DevNet! Join uslive and we'll take your questions during the broadcast or after if you post to the comment section.

thru
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)

#CiscoChat Live - Roam(ing) Wasn't Built in a Day (but it's coming with WiFi 6 & 5G)

Join us Thursday, September 5 at 10 am PTas our expert panel led by Raakhee Mistry, Director of Enterprise Product Marketing at Cisco, dives into WiFi 6, 5G, and Open Roaming. We'll answer your questions live on air, as well as after the event.

thru

Ask Me Anything event- VPN Configuration and Troubleshooting on Firepower and ASA

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions (This event was formerlyknowas Ask the Expert event) This topic is a chance to discuss more about the best configuration and troubleshooting practices on Firepower and Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA). The session focuses on solv...View more

thru

Community Live event- Application Centric Infrastructure: Introduction and Configuration Best Practices

Community Live - Application Centric Infrastructure: Introduction and Configuration Best Practices This special event - formerly known as webcast- is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled g...View more

thru

Ask the Expert event- Troubleshooting Common Problems with Firepower

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Support Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.Please log in. If you still cannot access th...View more

thru

Ask the Expert event- SD-WAN fundamentals and implementation

To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about SD-WAN), it's foundations and inner mechanisms as well as its correct design and implementation to achieve desired business outcomes. Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN), is a popular techn...View more

thru

#CiscoChat Live: The Hybrid Engineer: Where Networking Meets Software Development

Join us on Thursday, August 22 at 10:00 am PT to learn more about how to bridge the networking and software development divide. As technology advances, businesses will connect applications, devices, and people via the cloud and mobile devices. Software and networking are becoming more intertwined ...View more

thru

#CiscoChat Live: AI + ML = The Answer to Increased Network Complexity

Join us live(or on demand) on Thursday, August 8 at 11 am PT to hearPrashanth and Ravi discuss the use of AI and ML in intent-based networking. Learn about how AI/ML provide highly personalized information to IT environments, allowing them to see problems sooner, solve them faster, and reduce the no...View more

thru

Webcast event- Troubleshoot Common Problems with Firepower

Webcast event: Troubleshoot Common Problems with Firepower This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log in. If you still cannot access the event after you...View more

thru

#CiscoChat Live: DevNet Automation Exchange

Watch on demanda live chat about DevNet Automation Exchange, which provides shared code repositories for network automation and guides teams through their journey with a walk-run-fly methodology.

thru

Ask the Expert event- Cisco SD-WAN Cloud onRamp for CoLocation

To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about how you can utilize the Cisco SD-WAN Cloud onRamp for CoLocation solution to conquer your cloud initiatives without having to sacrifice security, optimization, latency, and flexibilit...View more

thru

#CiscoChat Live: Better together with Cisco Threat Response

Watch on demandto learn how integration and automation are the key to successful security designs.We’ll answer questions about Threat Response and also do a quick demo of our browser plugin and our latest integration with Firepower devices. We'll be answering your questions live during the event.

thru

Ask the Expert event- Configuring and Troubleshooting for AnyConnect Client Deployments and Features

Toparticipatein this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.Please log in. If you still cannot access the event ...View more

thru
Customer Connection Briefing

Customer Connection briefing: Cisco Defense Orchestrator Roadmap and Demo

Join the Customer Connection program to participate in our July 10 session on Cisco Defense Orchestrator (CDO) briefing.CDO is a cloud-based security policy and device manager that simplifies and unifies policy across your Cisco firewalls. In this session, you’ll learn how CDO can help you manage se...View more

thru

Webcast- Cisco SD-WAN Cloud onRamp for CoLocation

Webcast: Cisco SD-WAN Cloud onRamp for CoLocation (Live Webcast Tuesday July 16, 2019 at 10 am Pacific/ 1 pm Eastern / 7 pm Paris) This event had place on Tuesday 16th, July 2019 at 10hrs PDT In this session, we explore how you can utilize the Cisco SD-WAN Cloud onRamp for CoLocation solution to con...View more

thru

Ask the Expert event- Catalyst 9000 Series: Best Practices & New Troubleshooting Features

To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log in. If you still cannot access the ev...View more

thru

Ask the Expert event- Troubleshooting Prime Collaboration Assurance

To participate in this event, please use thebuttonto ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log in. If you still cannot access the ev...View more

thru

Webcast event- Catalyst 9000 Series: Best Practices and New Troubleshooting Features

Webcast event: Catalyst 9000 Series: Best Practices and New Troubleshooting Features This special event is open only to Cisco Customersand Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests. Please log in. If you still cannot ...View more

thru
Industry/Conference

Cisco Live 2019!

Don't miss a minute of the announcements from Cisco Live 2019. The Opening Keynote begins at 10 am PT on June 10. Keynotes and announcements continue through the week.

thru
Show More
Show More