cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Cisco N5K-C5020P-BF Nexus 5020 ios 5,  can reset it have password unit was never put in service  with rack parts bouth sides two ios is on it one older              

Cisco N2K-C2248TP-1GE 48 Port Gigabit 4x 10GE SFP+ Fabric Extender DUAL AC used working

Cisco Nexus N2K-C2232PP-10GE 10GBE Fabric Extender with Dual AC Power  also used working 

New Cisco FET-10G 10-2566-02 Fabric Extender Transceiver Module 64 of them new,  and few cables, 

i cant afoud to run this was going put my home busness had most of it box up did them a favor they gave me the stuff device was unconfiger and was not updated i did full update even on bios all pass, unit is configer but i was just more less playing with it,  i can leave it configer as most what u all need done i also have lot mib files not from cisco that ack speed it up, can put on disk or flash i do sell on ebay if u feel safer but all this stuff wont be cheep ship one unit alone around 100.00  and have to have other perfeshly box   every thing works as far i tell it sees the mods above adds it in not tested every port but ran test found nothing wrong  u get a hold me justforus2005@gmail.com if u like go throw paypal that i do as well, i just cant afoud to run this stuff it is much more then i expeckted   i do not have back rack mounts for other two,  asking 4500.00 the trascivers new worth what i asking for lot, thanks 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: