Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

726 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

82 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

59 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

L3 Vpc

Hello, i have a router C1111 and need to connect it to 2 nexus switches using VPC  I checked most of the videos and searches which show the configuration from nexus switch side  i tried to configure the router by the same way but for example can’t fi...

Donia by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! N5K err-disabled a port due to DCX-No ACK in 100 PDUs

I'm super new to Nexus, so I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot this. I did a quick search and found that this is related to DCBX TLVs in LLDP, which we apparently shouldn't be getting on a regular ethernet port. I'm pretty sure this is just a reg...

jneiberger by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI fabric brownfield to Multi-site

When migrating multiple ACI fabrics to Multi-site, normal procedure is that the MSO imports the tenant configuration from one site and stretch it to other sites. The question is that when all sites have had the same tenant configured individually, ho...

Info Unicast to Multicast Question

HiWe are attempting to configure a switch on two Watchguard active / active firewall devices on a network that has Cisco SG 350 switchesWe don't know if CISCO switches support adding static ARP entries for a unicast IP to its multicast MAC addressCou...

alfredo86 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade ndo 4.0 validation script

Hi everyone, we need to upgrade cluster ND/NDO from ND: 2.1(2d) and NDO: 3.5(2f) to new version ND: 2.2(2d) and NDO: 4.0(2i) HW is 3 x SE-NODE-G2 From the upgrade guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/dcn/ndo/4x/deployment/cisco-nexus-dashboar...

reco3d by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACI port usage: fabric, fabric external

Hello Cisco Community,Can I connect a 40Gig firewall interface to my 9372TX QSFP ports even though the port usage says "fabric, fabric external" ?Can some one explain what usage "fabric, fabric external" means, because I suspect I can connect a 40Gig...

Fabric Interconnect Migration

we are replacing old N5K switches with N9K. Currently, we got a couple of FI connects to N5K vpc.Netapp storage connects to N5Ks Plan is to move them to new N9Ks in a non-disruptive manner.   my migration plan is  - preconfigure N9Ks and connect th...

ranga83_1-1662681150353.png
ranga83 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I do this w/o a UCS reboot...?

I've got an ISR router with an E180 UCS blade in it. Its running ESXi quite well, and all the Virtual Machines are healthy. The problem: The CIMC management IP has become unreachable / unpingable. Are there any nifty ways to fix this / troubleshoot t...

Rotoh by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3850 guestshell problem !

Hello All!I use Cisco3850 and IOS-XE ver : Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.07I'm having problems accessing the gateway from the guestshell!config: Switch#sh ioxIOx Infrastructure Summary:---------------------------IOx service (CAF) 1.8.0.8 : Run...

bgpripe by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FPGA upgrade

Hello community,  On one of our clients ACI fabric I found two different faults regarding the FPGA and BIOS version mismatch.  For the FPGA there is a version (0x8) under the expected version (0x9). On the first switch I start with the manual upgrade...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: