Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Blog- Changes on Community Labels
Data Center Blogs
0 Comments
In 2019, several major data center infrastructure shifts are converging. Edge computing, artificial intelligence and network programmability will all shift the nature of how you run data centers. Check out the top 10 data center and infrastructure trends ... Read More
1 Comment
Howdy out there in Automation Land!!!! It has been too long since our last blog but so much has been going on, I have just not found the time to sit down and write about it.... but today. Today is the day we give you a sneak peek into the Next Generation ... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy to all you out there in Automation Land! Hope the summer treated you well and you are moving into the great fall weather, enjoying some football, and whatever else you like to do outside! I have been away at a couple events and had some major projec... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in automation land!! Since I came across my own issues with database size I decided to create a how to VOD on moving a DB from one server to another and the whole re-attach process. This is done for SQL and should be straight forward enoug... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
1 Comment
Howdy out there in Automation land!!! Sorry for the delay and massive gap in blog writing but well such is life and things get you busy and there we go. I was diverted to some other projects and had not had the time to come up with a good blog entry and I... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in automation land! Hopefully the fall is treating you well and everyone in the US is getting ready for a nice break next week and time with friends and family. This is a quick video blog on the *NEW* silent installer feature for Cisco Pro... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in automation land! You might be wondering... where have I been!!!?? It's been 2 months since the last blog.... well we moved and with all that comes a delay in blogging. But we are pretty stable and I am back now! This blog is to talk abo... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in Automation Land! I hope the summer finds you well and you are resting/relaxing and getting out on vacation. Re-charging during the summer and spending time with friends and family is vital! Personally I took a few trips that took me all... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
We are introducing Cisco Prime Service Catalog 11.0 with the following key features:Storefront for Private Cloud IaaS: providing end user self-service ordering and management of auto-discovered services from UCSD.Application Stack Design and Provisioning:... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
This is to announce Cisco Prime Service Catalog version 11.0 has been delivered to Cisco.com, and is now available for customers and partners to download. The Prime Service Catalog 11.0 software can now be downloaded from Cisco.com. Enterprise Cloud Suite... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in Automation land! 2015 has been going for 2.5 months now and I truly apologize for not getting blogs out sooner! I will be publishing this blog and another blog in the next week to catch up. Next blog we will discuss triggers in CPO and ... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in Automation Land! As the end of the year draws to a close we find ourselves mired in football, turkey, family gatherings, and so much more. What a wonderful time of the year to recharge ourselves and well, of course, do some automation :... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
2 Comments
Howdy out there in automation land! I hope everyone is having a great fall and are getting ready to open the holiday season. I do plan to do one more blog before 2014 makes way for 2015, probably post it sometime right after Thanksgiving. For this entry I... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Cisco Intelligent Automation (IAC) for Cloud 4.1 Product Overview and Technical LinksSeries:Cisco Intelligent Automation for CloudLatest Version:Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1Previous Version:Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0Status:Orderable How ... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
0 Comments
Howdy out there in automation land! I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall season and are back in the full swing of the school year. Things are going well here as I ramp down a handful of projects but ramp up a new handful. Hence the reason for the la... Read More
  • Intelligent Automation
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Blog-Cisco Community Designated VIP Dinner CLEUR2019