Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Cisco ACI PowerTool (Beta version 1.14)

Views
Helpful
Comments
Contributor

We are pleased to release Cisco ACI PowerTool (Beta version 1.14).

Cisco ACI PowerTool is a PowerShell module which helps automate all aspects of Cisco ACI management including applications, network and storage. PowerTool enables easy integration with existing IT management processes and tools.

Bulk of the PowerTool cmdlets work on the ACI’s Management Information Tree (MIT), performing create, modify or delete actions on the Managed Objects (MO) in the tree. The next chapter provides an overview of the Cisco ACI’s Management Information Model (MIM) and relation of PowerTool cmdlets with it.

Downloads:

Download Cisco ACI PowerTool (Beta version 1.14) here.

(This PowerTool kit is compatible with APIC version 1.0(3n))

Documentation:

Please refer to the Cisco ACI Power Tool Quick Start Guide for more details.

8 Comments
Beginner

Does the ACI PowerTool still work for the latest APIC software version 1.1 and above?

Beginner

Is there support for this on newer versions? when i try to connect i get the following errors.

connect-aci : Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: imdata. Line 12, position 12.

Contributor

Hello Julio Silva

Do you think there will be an upgrade to support Brazos? many thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Michel van Kessel

@michelvankessel

https://nl.linkedin.com/in/michelvankessel

Beginner

What's the point of these community blogs/inputs if no one in authority responds to the questions?!?!

Frequent Contributor

Hi robertwieters

You are absolutely right. Sorry for the lack of response.

Unfortunately, Julio is no longer with Cisco, so can't answer these question. The good news is that I am the new Community Manager for this space. It is my job to be an internal advocate for everyone here and make sure your questions get answered.

Hi Ryan, David and Michel,  let me see if I can go track down the answers for your questions in this string. I will report back here what I find out.

Thanks for everyone's patience and stay tuned....

Greg.

Beginner

The ACI powr tools does not work with version 1.0(3c). I get an error .....

Connect-Aci : Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: imdata. Line 12, position 12.

At line:1 char:1

+ Connect-Aci XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Connect-Aci], XmlException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Cisco.Aci.Cmdlets.ConnectAci

Is anyone else able to get it working?

Beginner

Hello Gregory Rose,

What are the latest developments about ACI Power Tool?

Thanks

Beginner

When can we expect an new release of the ACI powertool with support for the latest firmware?

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards