Created by: Sheryl Sage on 16-06-2010 12:21:35 AM The UCS team is pleased to announce the release of Cisco® Unified Computing System UCS Manager 1.3(1). This release continues to scale the next-generation data center with advanced functionality including:
New Hardware Features
· Support for Cisco Intel 7500-based 4-Socket blade server (B440 M1)
· Support for a new mezzanine card from Broadcom (UCS NIC M51KR-B
· Support for the 2nd generation converged network adapter cards for Emulex (UCS CNA M72KR-E), QLogic (UCS CNA M72KR-Q), and Intel (UCS CNA M61KR-I)
· Increased scalability from 8 to 14 chassis per UCS
· Double the number of available VLANs from 256 to 512
· Scaling to support 1 Gigabit speed on Ethernet uplinks
New Software Features
· Capability Catalog provides hardware product model and description
· BIOS settings/policies extended to the service profile
· Server Power usage for granular power measurements and a power capping
· Expansion of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) support to include traps on the chassis and blade
· Configure vCenter wizard
More information is available in the Cisco® Unified Computing System 1.3 release notes and the UCS Developer Forum interactive Q&A.
Sheryl Sage | UCS Developer Partner Program Director | Server Access & Virtualization | Cisco Systems
Sandbox af205c78-86ac-4be0-a563-a030052f9a0f that is linked from:https://developer.cisco.com/learning/lab/imc-redfish-rest-api-101/step/1seems not longer available.Is there another sandbox with access to the Redfish interface from an C-series system ?Than...
Hi developers, I am trying to install the ACItoolkit into my windows 10 machine. I have downloaded it, but when trying to install it using the power shell, i am getting a permission denied error - PS D:\ACItoolKit\acitoolkit-master> lsDirect...
Hi,I am looking for a way to get the LLDP and CDP information of each ethernet-port of a fabric via REST-interface of DCNM?Infrastructure:DCNM, LAN Fabric, Version 11.3NK9-switchesIs this possible? Can someone give me a hint.... ThanksJuergen
Dear DevNet members.I'm looking for a way to send a REST API query to retrieve the field of "Overall Status" that appears in UCS Manager -> Equipment -> Chassis (see attached). This is just an example of trying to retrieve overall of status of Cisco...