Comments
Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UPDATE: 2/21/18

*All TAPS Updated for CPO 3.5

*Added the following TAPs: Cisco Spark API, Pondering Automation Blog Examples

Hey all,

nothing much to say today... other than I've updated a lot of my API sets and automation packs and wanted to post them for you! If you need a version prior to 3.5, let me know via email and I'll see what I can do. Please note these are my developed/custom developed TAPs, come with NO SUPPORT, NO WARRANTY, and are fully opensource for you to use! Feel free, however, to ask me questions here or via email/etc.

You will find all the taps in one .ZIP file below. If you want one individually please send me a request. You can only attach 5 things per blog

They all require CPO 3.5 or later. Just download the taps and install them as needed. If you need help installing TAPs, refer to the CPO online documentation on TAP installation.

Automation Pack Description Version Requires
Automation Function Tools(AFT) A collection of easy to use functions 2.6.0.6 TAPS: Core
Base Queue Class A basic queue system 1.2.0.5 N/A
Content Logger A package to help add logging to your processes/automations 1.2.0.2 TAPS: Core, AFT
List Class a basic list class in CPO 1.0.0.5 TAPS: AFT
CPO NBWS Functions Examples of CPO Northbound WebServices functions 1.0.0.4 TAPS: AFT
JIRA API API Set for JIRA - not all calls 1.2.0.7 TAPS: AFT, Core, Content Logger, Type class - Customer support case
PO Rest API Examples of CPO NBWS functions with REST 1.0.0.7 TAPS: AFT, Core, Content Logger
Pondering Automation Examples Just examples from the blogs 1.0.0.1 N/A
Salesforce API API set for Salesforce.com 2.1.0.4 TAPS: Core, Content Logger, Type class - customer support case
SmartSheet API API Set for SmartSheet.com 1.0.0.6 TAPS: AFT, Core, Content Logger, PO Rest API
Cisco Spark API API Set for Spark, not all calls yet 1.0.0.2 TAPS: AFT, Core, Content Logger
Splunk API API Set for Splunk Application 2.2.0.3 TAPS: AFT, Core, Content Logger
Stack Class A basic stack class 1.0.0.5 N/A
Type Class - Customer Support Case A basic class to handle adding data to support (or any) issues/cases 2.1.0.2 N/A
Type Class - MS Access DB A class to allow you to configure a MS Access as a DB target 1.0.0.4 Microsoft Jet OLEDB Driver installed to CPO
Web Stock Example An example showing grabbing stock quotes from the web 1.0.0.3 TAPS: Core

Also  here are some older blog posts that might be of value for you!

Pondering Automation Links | Cisco Communities 

Additional Attachments:

2 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: