Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Blog Articles

UCSD CIDR Calculator

Task NameCIDR CalculatorDescriptionGets the CIDR number from a subnet mask, pretty usefull to avoid to input both when some tasksneeds the subnet mask and other the CIDR.PrerequisitesTested on 5.1Cate...

0 Comments

Launch UCS KVM from a script

This blog was generated from CDN blog Created by: John McDonough on 02-08-2011 03:05:49 PMA KVM launch link for a UCS blade or rack mount server is accessible via the UCS Manager interface and the ur...

0 Comments

Automate the UCS CLI with expect

This blog was generated from CDN blog Created by: John McDonough on 11-05-2011 10:05:50 AMSometimes an API is not able to do everything that is needed by administrators. Occasionally there may be a t...

0 Comments

Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)

This blog was generated from CDN blog Created by: Sheryl Sage on 16-06-2010 12:44:50 AMUCS Manager 1.3 provides Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) unidirectional support for traps as an asynch...

0 Comments

UCS XML API "curl and xml"

This blog was generated from CDN blog Created by: John McDonough on 15-04-2010 11:18:43 PMLast time I wrote about using telnet to connect to the UCS Manager API as a way to introduce the API and show...

1 Comments

Getting UCS Manager and Blade Firmware Versions

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: John Dove on 18-03-2013 10:12:29 AM I would like to generate a monthly script that compares the firmware of UCS Manager to the firmware of the b...

0 Comments

best way to query WWPN of all HBA

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: EELCO NIEUWSTAD on 03-02-2012 02:07:24 AM Because I find it very boring (and I am lazy) to create aliases and zones for all HBA's of my server p...

0 Comments

Collect CPU speeds via UCS PowerTool...

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Sage Harvey on 14-05-2012 02:43:07 PM Hi all, I'm trying to get the CPU speed from the blades I have installed as part of an inventory script.  ...

0 Comments

UCS Health check HTML Report

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Jeremy Waldrop on 04-04-2012 06:06:32 AM Hey all, I have been working with the UCS PowerShell toolkit in the lab and have come up with a version...

0 Comments

Unable to load UCS Manager

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Alexander Green on 10-10-2011 04:40:59 PM Hello All, If this issue has already been addressed, please direct me to the correct place.  I'm runni...

6 Comments

2nd Fabric Interconnect shows inapplicable

This document was generated from CDN thread Created by: Shouyi Sun on 27-04-2011 07:59:34 AM Hi  I found the 2nd Fabric Interconnect shows "Fabric Interconnect Binapplicable".What does it mean? The fi...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community