Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, We are constrained on resources and want to purchase the cheapest switch that can support as a boundary clock form a PTP grandmaster. We have purchased a PTP grandmaster which syncs with GPS for time. We now want to distribute it to a ...

lotusdew by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding the software features of a Nexus switch (N9K-C93180YC-FX3). I need dynamic routing via EIGRP (layer-3 function). Which features are included in the NX-OS, if no license is ordered (Subsciptions: Data Center Networki...

Hey everyone, I am looking for a switch with 48 ports, for my data center.I want each port to have 10gigabit speed, and I don't mind 10GBASE-T copper or SFP+ cabling -  or should I?I'm not sure which models support this specification and which are re...

Hatfani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Recently, our company purchased many Cisco appliances and replaced old to new.Whenever I purchase Cisco switches, I am paying appliance fee + SmartNet + Cisco DNA essential (license). I had no idea what Cisco 'DNA' is, but after searching, I g...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm planning to change my data center network on-prem.required 48 port with 40 GE ports and 40/100 GE uplinks so is cisco catalyst 9500 it will be suitable for me or Cisco Nexus will be the correct choice as core switch and access switches?

Hi,Some nexus series switches have hardware support in 2025,but the software support  before  hardware support .What are the pros  and cons Why hardware support date is extended than te software support Thanks