Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I red the whole Cisco documentationThis is a part of my config, and that picture just represent one fabric extender but in reality I have connected four 2ks to those two 6ks.Basically the 6k with higher priority obtain the 2ks and the other one doesn...

image.png
George-Sl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I am trying to establish Private circuit-Oracle fast connect peering with Oracle public cloud. The circuit will be used for migrating onpremise resources to oracle public cloud. The BGP configuraiton need to be done on onpremise Nexus7k-pr...

Dear All, We have cisco nexus 7K series switch and I have created ACL in VLAN to isolate the network to access only internet.When I applied to VLAN inbound interface, its blocking the traffic but my internet also very slow and when I remove the ACL, ...

Hello All, I need to confirm my understanding of the EPLD in the Nexus switches, as per my understanding, EPLD handles the traffic coming from the line cares, nut do they exist on the line cards or they exist on the Nexus switch itself ?? Thank you