Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello,I am facing a weird situation with a thin client (HP) T630 that does not connect to a FEX N2K-2348UPQ, these clients have fiber(1gig) NIC cards. HP has a similar model T620 which connects without any issues. These connections work fine in our ...

Hello,I have been trying to test the following failure scenario but I am having issues with basic VXLAN connectivity.I have tried 3 different versions, but only 7.0 supports VLAN over Peer-Link.7.0 performance is awful compared to 9.2 and 9.x version...

image.png

I have some basic questions with respect to Cisco ACIEnterprises are moving their workloads to Cloud. With respect to this how Cisco ACI will be relevant to enterprise Data center ?If an enterprise has plan to have their workloads in Cloud will Cisco...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to pre-prevision a FEX on a Nexus 9K?  I attempted to follow the process outlined for the 5K series, but the commands are not available for the 9K. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/system_man...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please could clarify the following question:Product Code DS-SFP-SR-10GE_SR  Desc: 10 Gbps Ethernet SR SFP LC Spare is an SFP+ type transceiver ?

I have a pair of Nexus 9508 in NX-OS mode with dual supervisors and dual controllers. Whenever we do the upgrade we get TAC recommendation for NX-OS image and installation options. So far all upgrades have been disruptive and we had to take downtime....

S891 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am aware of the Cisco VPC recommendation of having seperate VLANs for vpc and non-vpc vlans and having a seperate L2 trunk for the non-vpc VLANs.However, i have a specific migration scenario where we need to migate to Nexus and while doing so (...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L3 port FEX_N5K

Hi all, I am curious about, Does FEX(N2K) with N5K as parent support L3 interface?My N2K is N2K-C2248TP-E-1GEMy N5K is N5K-C5672UP-16G here is the following output as I try to configure it as L3 port:N5K_(config)# interface ethernet 101/1/23N5K_(conf...

seek_1992 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes