cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! L3 port FEX_N5K

Hi all, I am curious about, Does FEX(N2K) with N5K as parent support L3 interface?My N2K is N2K-C2248TP-E-1GEMy N5K is N5K-C5672UP-16G here is the following output as I try to configure it as L3 port:N5K_(config)# interface ethernet 101/1/23N5K_(conf...

seek_1992 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community i'm trying to implement the following design for the data center firewall (PaloAlto-Active Passive) connected to Nexus 5k vpc.we are facing a problem with the port-channels, only one is active and the other one is down. for example (PO...

asdadssd.PNG
wael.vs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I'm new to NX-OS and there are a couple differences in order to filter management traffic. Has anyone already filtered ssh inbound access based on source IP subnet? I dont want to tweak any other CoPP parameters, just inbound ssh sess...

Hi,I have 7706 chassis with 4 x 3KW power supply.Right now mode is  PS-Redundant, and if two ps fails i have problem.I want to switch to Combined mode but can i do that without interrupts and what will happen in Combined mode if two ps fail. Combined...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,there are two Nexus 5548 in a vpc domain.I want to add a new switch to both Nexus 5548 with 2 connections on every N5K.So 4 connections in total.So I need to put the two interfaces on N5K1 in a port-channel:int range Eth1-2   channel-group 50...

Hi Team, I need help with the following topic I need to change my cisco nexus 5596 from vtp client mode to transparent mode right now my 5596 is connected to my core switch nexus 7010 using VPC and my question is will my 5596 will work the same way a...

Resolved! 3000 Series FEX

Hey guys, Do you know if any of the 3000 nexus series support FEX? Specifically 3524-X and B22HP. I’ve trawled through the config guides and can see FEX commands for the 3600 but not for the 3524-X. I know the 7000 series do and some of the 9000 seri...