Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,Do you guys have any experience or had a chance to apply Jumbo MTU commands with FCoE in production?I wonder if this can have any impact. Today this switches is just L2 and FCoE is running , but with MTU default.  policy-map type networ...

Hi all, This may need to go to the development forums but I figured I would start here as it is related to a 9k. I have read through the docs that 3rd party packages are allowed to be installed via bash shell. I'm on a 93120 just as a test and I'm tr...

Hi All, To make a go-no-go decision to use netflow in our customer's Nexus 5600 based DC core we try to find relevant information on how the netflow export information is created - namely which pieces of hardware are used at each step of the process ...

Q1. It would be really helpful to understand how the communication between VTEPs in a static tunnel works?Q2. Is Manual VXLAN  supported  in cisco implementation? In case of Manual VXLAN, is there a need for multicast? From Juniper doc:Manual VXLAN n...

Upgrading Sup1 Modules, to Sup2 on Nexus 7010 to  6.2(16)  to 7.3(3)D1(1). Can this be done via ISSU? If not, then what are the determining factors? Would prefer to do this in a non-disruptive method if possible

Has someone tested the 'bfd hw-offload-module [module name]' on an N7K with an F3 line card? I know that it is disabled by default, but what happens when i enable it? Will it cause loss or might require a reload before it takes effect? I have not bee...

nilssondk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes