Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,Looking at some Nexus 3172PQ's for a customer of ours which is requiring some low latency (maximum 850ns) between 10 gigabit ethernet ports (SFP-10G-SR).Has anyone deployed them and have some figures of latency? I can't find any data sheets on thi...

MP-BGP EVPN and vxlan spine leaf network.Can I config spine as a VTEP and layer3 central gateway for some vxlan, and config some leafs as distribute gateway for some other vlans?   also I want to config WAN router connect to border leaf , and some vx...

fly by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got two of these devices hosting our servers and SAN running  NXOS: version 7.0(3)I7(6). Can see on the feature that it has openflow and sFlow. I want to export these flows on the upling port to our Netflow analyzer ( ManageEngine NetFlow) Ive got th...

The user is connected to a switch 3850, then the switch is connected to 2 N7Ks, but some endpoint's mac-address cannot be learned by N7K, then just manually to add it on N7K that can be worked, what's the problem on N7K?

Amanda by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to understand if there are any timers which could delay a route from being distributed from OSPF into BGP.  I've found through testing that a route being seen in OSPF (show ip ospf route x.x.x.x) can take between 2 - 10 seconds to be seen ...

blade79 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes