Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Nexus 1000V successor

Hello,Because VMware announces the discontinuation of its third party virtual switch (vSwitch) program, what is the (going to) Cisco 1000V successor?Is there a plan to update the Nexus 1000V software and license?Regards,Przemyslaw Agacinski

przemoa by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Continually increasing rx_errors rx_long_length_error - mtu 1500 on both sides

I have an interesting problem - I have a storage array that has 4 management ports that are connected to a Cisco Nexus 7k - the Array is getting upgraded soon and one of the pre-checks is to check for errors on the management interfaces as this is up...

High error rate on PortChannel

HiI have one Nexus 5696q and some 3850 & 2960 switches. 3850(2960x) Switches connect to Nexus 5k via Fiber Cables. When i Configure Ether Channel between Nexus 5k and any of 3850 Switches i get "High error rate" error on port channels in Nexus 5k and...

niki1365 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

can not ping admin VDC management IP

Hi Experts,I have nexus 7706 series swithc and created 2 vdc on it,there is no routing between VDC.i configured a mgmt ip on all 3 vdc in same subnet.i can ping my default gateway from all VDC but i can not ping my admin vdc mgmt ip from any vdc.admi...

kkp1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MPLS in the DC

Greetings, I am looking for suggestions on multitenancy options for a small DC, the design is VRF heavy (about 400-500).  The hardware setup is simple, Agg/ToR using the Nexus 3232c.  I am trying to keep the VLANs in the ToR and route between the Agg...

Resolved! Nexus 5596UP Netflow Solutions

I am looking for a solution to monitor east/west traffic in our data center. Currently we have 2 Nexus 5596 which do not support netflow.  Is there a recommended solution or network sensor that I could add onto the 5k and span the traffic? We have a...

Nick C. by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors