Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I'm confused on the nexus 3548X software upgrade proccess. Following the official upgrade guide, but after software upgrade has completed, I don't know if the bios information is shown correctly to proceed with it.   "show install all status" output ...

Hu371 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll try keep this simple using pictures... We want to get from this:  To this:     The basics are: We are consolidating DC locations for this company/branch as part of a bigger picture strategy.No redundancy with switches at either of these sites e...

Current.JPG Future.JPG
jbekk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. We are installing a IE-2000U-16TC-GP and adding a separate AC power source connected to the switch:PWR-IE170W-PC-AC. This will allow the 4 PoE ports to receive power.Your problem is that total budget available POE is 65W instead of 170W. Is there...

Hi guys, come across an annoying issue in my organisation and I can't find anything solid online regarding this. As per the title, I have a Nexus 7K and I'm trying to set the MTU size for a specific interface but get the following error: MTU on L2 in...

BrunoDe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ciao, we are in need to create a VxLAN tunnel between two devices without using leaf\spine architecture. If we use the static replication feature alone all works fine: nterface nve1 no shutdown source-interface loopback1 member vni 10010 in...

Resolved! Nexus Fail over

New to Nexus, we have a Nexus 56128P, we experienced Cisco Bug: CSCus68610https://quickview.cloudapps.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCus68610    During this our fail over did not work since the device was hung. Is there a way to set up the fail over/vpc t...

galaga by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just looking for clarification on something I've noticed with a recent 5572UP installation I did.    I was replacing an existing older 5K pair of switches. vPC is configured on them in a standard way. I also enabled EIGRP in order to allow it to peer...