cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

DCI

Hi Community,    What is the best way to interconnect two remote DCs given the following facts.  Both DCs connect over a DWDM line.  The edge device doing the communication are 3850 switches.    With the above information we know OTV is not an option...

Greetings,   I've been reading about VxLAN BGP EVPN, and wondering if it's possible to deploy DCI without using VRFs. I just want to extend L2 between two datacenters, and looking for an alternative to flood and learn.   Thanks in advance.

hi out there   We encountered a problem where a portchannel to a IBM host suddenly died - the link is running as 2 link Portchannel ( ethernet 101/1/11 on nx1 and ethernet 102/1/11 on nx2)  These links are build as portchannel spanning the two nexus ...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fex are showing online in peer-devices (N93180YC-EX) but ports are not showing. Need help to resolve this issue    N93180YC-EX-Peer1# sh int status fex 106--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Port          N...

Hi Gents,   I need a quick help here...I have an issue with a pair of 5k in vpc. We had a power outage in our colo  DC; therefore, half of the network was down for a while, including one of the controller for the NAS. When power  back up everything s...