Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hello, I need help with setting up Cisco 1000v Switch in vmware vCenter.What i want to do with it:My goal is to run TRILL (Cisco's FabricPath) between few (let's say 4) switches to verify my simulation model of TRILL.Current stateI have been able to ...

imarek004 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi , Please can i have some guidance.Current Setup 2 x 4507R core switches with 1 HP Server cluster with passthru modules (Please see attached diagram)4 x ESXi hosts on the cluster.ESXi hosts disconnect and VM's become isolated, this only happens to ...

Good morning,I am wondering if the Nexus 9300 could be used in a DFA enabled network, the goal being that if you need to deploy new leaf/distribution switches you can make your way from DFA to ACI with a phased approach.Regards,Luc Robalo.

hi,I am trying to setup Cisco N1K on a vCenter 5.5 using L3 mode, however it shows on the ESX host that it only supports L2 and the port group shows as blocked by Admin.In the basic setup I have used L3 mode in the Ethernet port-group I am using trun...

I've been told that Cisco Partners could access    https://cloudlab.cisco.com/ by using their CCO ID and having a Cisco Sponsor, but I don't know how I can sponsor a partner to let him access Cloudlab. Where can I find the procedure ? thanks in advan...

gmotta by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have been working with PNSC 3.0(2e) and VSG  4.2(1)VSG2(1.1) running on top of 1000v switch 4.2(1)SV2(2.1a).We are using VMWare 5.5.Note: These are not Cisco Licenses, they are running in a Licensed VMWare Plus platform and we have downloa...

hando_gin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes