Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,Wondering if anyone has seen this problem before: We have quite a large distributed VMware environment where we have the multiple Virtual Centers located at HQ managing about 200 remote global sites where each site has 2xESX server running the 10...

NguyenT11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,From the Q&A Nexus 1000V below an excerpt of the requirements on ESXi. What I wonder, when I have 50 VEMS (or 50 physical hosts) do I need 2G memory (VSM) and 50*150M or 7.5G for the VEMs, so total 9.5G? Or does the 150M sit as process in the phys...

Hi,According to Cisco support matrix, the B22HP Fex is now supported by a N7L as a parent switch.  My question is, does this assume connectivity to an F2 card in a storage VDC, with FCoE license.  Logically, I think this is the only way it could work...

I've done several ISE deployments with good results, but there is one environment where ISE is needed but not (yet) suitable:VDI. I have several customers who are extensivley virtualized for the desktop environment (80% or more) and who would benefit...

Hi friendsjust having some tests here with 1000v and ucs , im configuring a ucs with cisco vic mezz card , vsphere and 1000v , everything is working except that i can communicate two machines on the same private vlan (isolated) , here is the configvl...

mtarquin by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes