Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have a customer with 3 environments, each of which has its own set of dedicated uplinks to different physical switches. They would like to use one VSM for all environments, however the 1000v Deployment guide says each VEM needs consistent connectiv...

jconides by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs the latest 1000v ie 4.2.1 SV1 5.1 comaptable with the 1010 appliance ? I am installing a new 1010 pair and want to use the latest softwarer but the release notes dont mention the 1010 at all. I have downloaded the ;latest 1010 software (4.2.1 SP...

Hi out thereWe have a 8 Srv Dell Blade running VMWare 4.1 with 10GB pass-through modules which is connected to a dual-set of NX5010 for SAN (iSCSI) and a dual set of NX5020 for "user-data" - eg: RDP, SMB etc - normal LAN traffic.We have successfully ...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vmotion failing

Hi,I need help on vmotion configuration.Due to power outage our cluster went down.Once it came back our vmotion is failing.Mac-Pinning we are using with 4 NIC.TO cross verify it i also tried adding vmotion vlan as system vlan on uplink profile.But i ...

sushil by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need help configuring LACP on nexus.I am attaching the ether-channel configuration on upstream switch.link0-2 are connecting to esx server nicSomehow not able to figure out it on nexus.vmnic1-3 are from esx are attched to upstream switch.Once conf...

sushil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes