Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I'm planning an upgrade and want to see if my plan makes sense.Current Configuration:dedicated 32bit vCenter Server 4.0 running on Win2003R25x HP dual socket 6 core hosts running ESX 4.0 and 1000V 1.3aWhat I Want:dedicated 64bit vCenter Server 4.1 ru...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 questions regarding these VLANs:Question 1. I have a ESX with 6 NICs:- 2 for Service Console- 2 for VMs traffic- 2 for VMotion.Only the 2 NICs used for VM traffic wil configured as Uplinks in Nexus 1000v (the other 4 NICs will remain in t...

Hi Guys,This might sound like a stupid question but if you have your Nexus 1000v environment up and running, everything is going well but someone accidental deletes the ACTIVE vsm, how do you recover from that making sure that the new VSM you build w...

Hello.I am having an issue adding hosts to the vNDS.The issue started after I removed the two original blade servers, brought 1000v up on the new blade server, completely rebuilt to two original blades and added them to the new cluster. Now that I ha...