Views
Helpful
Replies

Diference between non-E and E Extender series

robertke1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

can someone tell me what is the difference between N2K-C2348TQ-E and N2K-C2348TQ extender module? The only info I got is that E series is cheaper, but that is it..

Thanks,

Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Santhosh S
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Robert,

The N2348TQ-E is a cost optimised version of the N2348TQ, otherwise identical in features. Internally, the -E has a different PHY. No functional differences in the specs (memory, buffers, etc).

Best Regards,

Santhosh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

nazimkha
Level 4
Level 4
I also do not see any difference apart from the cost. It is exact replica and Cisco built it with cost optimization without effecting performance

David Castro F.
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Robert,

Please find the below picture, they are in capacity the same, so this is a cost relevant because the E model is cheaper.

comparefex.JPG

Hopefully this helps, keep us posted if you have any other question,

Please rate all helpful posts, and mark as correct if this answered your question,

David Castro,

Santhosh S
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Robert,

The N2348TQ-E is a cost optimised version of the N2348TQ, otherwise identical in features. Internally, the -E has a different PHY. No functional differences in the specs (memory, buffers, etc).

Best Regards,

Santhosh

tenx
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: