Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 1000V RC

smartnet-cd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

how can I download Nexus 1000V Release Candidate?

4 Replies 4

swinters
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

after logging in to the Nexus 1000v "Product" Page, go to the lowere left link to the

Nexus 1000V Beta Test Community

then go to the lower left link to Downloads community. You should then see the VSM and VEM downloads

Has everyone been selected for the beta that is going to be selected?

Thanks,

Jase

Jase McCarty, VCP, vExpert
http://www.jasemccarty.com
Co-Author of VMware ESX Essentials in the Virtual Data Center
(ISBN:1420070274) from Auerbach

Hi,

Applied for the Nexus 1000V Beta program but haven't seen a response yet. I would like to begin testing this (and of course provide beta/RC feedback) in conjunction with my upcoming VMware Video training product.

I tried to access the downloads section and 1000V section but it says that my login doesn't have authority.

Please help!

Thank you,

David Davis, vExpert, VCP, CCIE

Train Signal - The Global Leader in Professional Computer Training
www.TrainSignal.com - VMware ESX Server Video Training Author

www.VMwareVideos.com

Hello:

Cisco has been very excited regarding the level of interest that customers and partners have expressed in the Nexus 1000V.  Because Nexus 1000V is a software switch, Cisco has been able to extend the beta program to much larger set of audience, orders of magnitude larger, than traditional Cisco physical switches.  In fact, several hundred customers/partners have already been invited to the beta, and more are being added each week.  Because we wanted to make sure that the Nexus 1000V Beta Test Community is properly supported, we have not invited everyone who has registered.   I would encourage you to reach out to your Cisco account team to expedite your invitation.

Thanks again for your interest in Nexus 1000V.

Han

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: