Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 5k power supply temperature alrm

giacomo12
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have Nexus 5k which is displaying  minimum temperature alarm 50 threshold crossed. I want to change the minimum threshold temperature alarm from 50 to 55.

I checked on internet but I found commands which start with "monitor",  but the current nexus does not support it. Do you have any documentation for 5k nexus with the proper command to perform the change?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ADP_89
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Giacomo,

As far as I am aware there is no way to change the temperature thresholds as those are set by the vendor to a value that will prevent the device to get damaged. One thing that I noticed though is that with different OS versions these thresholds are changed, I saw this on N3K platforms moving from 6 to 7 and on N5K moving from 5 to 7.

HTH,

ADP

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ADP_89
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Giacomo,

As far as I am aware there is no way to change the temperature thresholds as those are set by the vendor to a value that will prevent the device to get damaged. One thing that I noticed though is that with different OS versions these thresholds are changed, I saw this on N3K platforms moving from 6 to 7 and on N5K moving from 5 to 7.

HTH,

ADP