Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where can I download Nexus 1000V?

Where can I download Nexus 1000V? I received email with subject "Welcome to the Cisco Nexus 1000V Beta Program". Im logged in community but I dont know where to download Nexus. Please help.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

hanyang@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Frantisek:

I have already sent you e-mail detailing how you can access the Nexus 1000V Beta Test Community.  Hopefully, your issues are resolved. Thanks for your interest in the Nexus 1000V.

Hi Frank,

I too dont see the link to download the Nexus 1000V

Nexus 1000V is currently available as part of the Nexus 1000V Beta Test Community, which is available to those who have been invited to participate in the Nexus 1000V Beta Program.

As Cisco has been indicated previously, Nexus 1000V will be available in 1H 2009, and we are looking forward to its general availability in the coming weeks.

Where can I get 60 day Eval download of Nexus 1000v ,Though I registered I did not get the email to downlaod?

Hello,

The Nexus 1000v software will be able to be downloaded tomorrow. If your email does not arrive tomorrow, please let us know.

Thanks,

Michael.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: