cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

This video session demonstrate the basic firmware upgrade process to be followed for ACI fabric

6 Comments
jdanrich
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Muhammed,

Good video, but it's a bit fuzzy when watching it.. Is it possible to upload a clearer version?

Also would this same procedure work for the ACI Simulator that runs on a VMWare host that has one spine and two leafs?

Thanks

JD

Hi JD,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Unfortunately I could not upload the video as it is and reduced the resolution which resoloved upload issue ( will work with support team to check on this, anyway). I have the same video uploaded to Youtube with better clarity, below is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-dhop-C4bc

jdanrich
Level 1
Level 1

Cool.. I'll go watch it..

Also can you answer my other question?

"Also would this same procedure work for the ACI Simulator that runs on a VMWare host that has one spine and two leafs?"

Hi JD,

It is not the same procedure, the procedure I explained is only for the real ACI fabric not for the simulator.

Now answering your queries, for APIC VM simulator , only upgrade option is to replace it with an latest OVA.

And to mention, if you are having a valid Cisco partner entitlement you can reach us with all DC related, including ACI queries.  To know more about the PDI team, please visit

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

William Kimandu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello JdanRich,
i noticed that you are using the ACI simulator and i wondered what flavor of Vmware you are using 
I have tried to run it on vmware workstation and even though it starts - i can only see the APIC in the nodes.
my version is ACI SIM 1.2(1i)
How did you make it work?
any tips would be welcome

thanks William 

jdanrich
Level 1
Level 1

You have to have the correct VM and then an activation key.. Talk to your account SE for this..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links