Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Data Center Videos
0 Comments
In this session video our Experts Solomon Sudhakar and Richard Michael have covered following topics: Cisco Nexus VDC and VPCVPC Loop Prevention and Supported TopologiesISSU Failures/UpgradesFabric TroubleshootingHigh CPU and Memory LeaksELAM/Ethanalyzer ... Read More
  • Other Data Center Topics
0 Comments
In this session video our Experts Solomon Sudhakar and Richard Michael have covered following topics: Cisco Nexus VDC and VPCVPC Loop Prevention and Supported TopologiesISSU Failures/UpgradesFabric TroubleshootingHigh CPU and Memory LeaksELAM/Ethanalyzer ... Read More
6 Comments
6 Comments
In this session video our Experts Solomon Sudhakar and Richard Michael have covered following topics: Cisco Nexus OverviewSoftware ArchitectureHardware ArchitectureIOS vs NX-OSNexus Release Train Info To watch session video and Q&A, Please click on follow... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)The video is to show the HUU upgrade process in action for those who want to see the process before implementing. It shows CIMC, BIOS, and P81E being upgraded individually. It has been shortened for time. Applying the PSU firmware will ... Read More
22 Comments
(view in My Videos) This videos shows how to restore a Cisco Nexus 5000/2000 series or Cisco Nexus 3000 series switch from the loader> prompt. Summary steps:-load kickstart from TFTP server, when not present on bootflash:-copy kickstart and system images ... Read More
1 Comment
(view in My Videos) This video shows how to configure the Cisco Nexus Unified Port: 5548UP and 5596UP for ethernet or fiber channel. The same ports can be used for either type of connectivity. This provides great flexibility for the datacenter, without th... Read More
3 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is a live webcast on FCoE. Data Center expert and a triple CCIE, Ozden Karakok, addresses FCoE technologies and terminologies as well as configuration and best practices of FCoE deployments.This FAQ has all the questions that were... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of the config-sync video series.This covers import of existing deployment with single and homed FEX. Configuration Guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/system_management/502_n1_1/Cisco_n5k... Read More
2 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of the config-sync video series.This covers new deployment with single homed FEX and vPC to the servers. Configuration Guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/system_management/502_n1_1/Cisco... Read More
0 Comments
(view in My Videos) This is part of the config-sync video series.This covers new deployment with dual homed FEX topology. Configuration Guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/system_management/502_n1_1/Cisco_n5k_system_mgmt... Read More
1 Comment
(view in My Videos) This video explains how to configure a vPC peer-link with config-sync. Related documentation:Configuration Guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/system_management/502_n1_1/Cisco_n5k_system_mgmt_cg_rel_5... Read More
2 Comments
(view in My Videos)Video showing the BIOS and CIMC upgrade on a Nexus 1010 appliance.
1 Comment
This video will show you the correct upgrade path for an upgrade of the NX-OS to version 5.0(2)N1(1)
0 Comments
(view in My Videos)How to configure vPC (virtual port-channel) on Nexus 5000 and vPC to the FEX (Nexus 2000)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here
This widget could not be displayed.