Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
dwolder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please Note:  This information is out of Date.  For information regarding Service Delivery Console, and Time entry in SDC, please visit Service Delivery Consoles - Home (sharepoint.com)

DCP Time Entry (DTE) leverages the Cisco AS OTL Timecards responsibility for access. If you do not have the "Time Entry Management" option in DCP, it is likely you do not have the correct responsibility. Please follow the steps below to obtain access:

Step 1: Take the Training and COLT Exam: DCP Time Entry Training & COLT

Step 2: Request access to the appropriate OTL responsibility via OneAccess by following the steps below.

1.     Select Manage User Access from the home menu.
  2.     Enter your CEC ID into the search field, and click the magnifying glass.
  3.     Click the Checkbox to the left of your name, and click Next at the bottom of the screen
  4.     On the Manage Access Screen, enter CSF - PRD into the Search field (CSF [space] - [space] PRD) 
  5.     Click the Checkbox to the left of CSF - PRD, and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
  6.     Click Submit on the Review and Submit screen
  7.     The system will process request and bring up a More Info Needed dialog box.  Click Complete Form.
  8.     CSF - PRD Role Selection Form will be opened.
    1. Select Request Responsibility from Filter 1
    2. Select Time and Labor Engine from Filter 2 (type Time to reduce list)
    3. Select the appropriate role / operating unit from Filter 3 and the "Select Access Items to Request" dropdown.  Skip Filter 4 as this does not need to be populated.
    4. Click Submit

Step 3: Your manager must approve your OneAccess request.

Step 4: Begin submitting timecards in DCP

Comments
stturnbu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I've completed Step 1 and moved to Step 2. However, when I get to Step 2 - point #6 I do not see the operating Unit of my location. I am located in the Middle East and it is not listed. Can you tell me what I should select?

Thanks!

dwolder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Stephen, as you are in Qatar, you would request Cisco AS OTL UKH access.
rsibugan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I'm in Philippines, please tell me which operating unit location I request.

dwolder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UKH_Responsibility_request.png

bshamrou
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have completed the training and passed the exam. And I have done all the steps. But in the last step I received the below message: 

You have not passed the colt validation. 

Please advise.

dwolder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If you tried to apply for the access just after completing your colt, please try again. It often takes time for the colt results to populate to the system.
ctorresv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

it's possible post an screen shoot for the approval? approver does not know what is the specific subject for the notification and probably he deleted the notification Thanks!!

salzurba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear 

I have completed the modules however when I click to take the exam the below error appears what could be the reason can you assist

Error!

You are trying to access an internal only assessment available only on Cisco Internal site.An email is been sent to the Colt Support Group automatically by the system. If you believe that you should not have received this error, you can navigate back to the previous page and resubmit your request.

dwolder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are you currently on the Cisco Network? (either at an office, or via CVO / VPN)
achislov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the operating Unit for Russia now?

dbek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Is it possible for managers to have access to DCP time entries of their employees?

srinkarn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have completed the step1 and in step 2 I couldn't find Operating unit for my location. I am based in Singapore, appreciate if you can advise the operating unit for Singapore.

skayithi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I got my access approved for DCP but when i try to submit the time entry for my Admin PID i cannot see any activities to select under any Admin/project PID's.

Thanks much in advance!

ercastan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello!

I have done all the steps above down to approval of manager in ART tool. It's been 3 days but the time entry tool is not yet available in my drop down menu

nabulaua
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I completed all the steps but the Submit for Approval is grayed out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: