Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
dwolder
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please Note:  This information is out of Date.  For information regarding Service Delivery Console, and Time entry in SDC, please visit Service Delivery Consoles - Home (sharepoint.com)

DCP Time Entry (DTE) leverages the Cisco AS OTL Timecards responsibility for access. If you do not have the "Time Entry Management" option in DCP, it is likely you do not have the correct responsibility. Please follow the steps below to obtain access:

Step 1: Take the Training and COLT Exam: DCP Time Entry Training & COLT

Step 2: Request access to the appropriate OTL responsibility via OneAccess by following the steps below.

1.     Select Manage User Access from the home menu.
  2.     Enter your CEC ID into the search field, and click the magnifying glass.
  3.     Click the Checkbox to the left of your name, and click Next at the bottom of the screen
  4.     On the Manage Access Screen, enter CSF - PRD into the Search field (CSF [space] - [space] PRD) 
  5.     Click the Checkbox to the left of CSF - PRD, and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
  6.     Click Submit on the Review and Submit screen
  7.     The system will process request and bring up a More Info Needed dialog box.  Click Complete Form.
  8.     CSF - PRD Role Selection Form will be opened.
    1. Select Request Responsibility from Filter 1
    2. Select Time and Labor Engine from Filter 2 (type Time to reduce list)
    3. Select the appropriate role / operating unit from Filter 3 and the "Select Access Items to Request" dropdown.  Skip Filter 4 as this does not need to be populated.
    4. Click Submit

Step 3: Your manager must approve your OneAccess request.

Step 4: Begin submitting timecards in DCP

Comments
gabveneg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 12.12.46 PM.pngSeems like there's been an update to the process, but appears to have worked with the new detour just fine! Thanks for your help @dwolder 

Nirmal Chavan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My OneAccess request is shown as Finished/Complete status, yet i'm still unable to see the time entry navigation item under the "Navigate to other areas" section.

Nirmal Chavan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

My OneAccess request is shown as Finished/Complete status, yet i'm still unable to see the time entry navigation item under the "Navigate to other areas" section.

narosain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi I completed all trainings and passed the COL test. but my sdp request is denied.

Faisal Hashmi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am in US what And when I get to Step 2 - point #6 what operating Unit of my location.

davirobi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When I get to Step 7 - the More Info Needed dialog does not appear.  Instead, I get an error that says missing attachments or comments.  Where do I need to do next?  Make sure to put something in the comment on step 2 so that the More Info needed dialog appears.

grbarret
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm working with an engineer who needs to charge time to a bid but does not have access to "Time Management".  The link above to get started at Step #1 Take the Training and COLT Exam: DCP Time Entry Training & COLT is not working.  Please investigate.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: