DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Activity in DevNet Collaboration

Hide Finesse Gadget Header/title

Hi, I'm trying to hide the "Supervisor Assist Gadget" title for the Finesse 3rd party gadget. In the gadget xml, I removed the title by which I was able to hide the gadget title and the text moved up to where the title is but now I'm getting empty s...

1d3999d0-d301-4988-a26f-3105aff6f980.jpg bbc85726-c204-47e4-8f3b-629c64062a5e.jpg
SakethN by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webex / WxCC - Assigning agent license using API

Is there a way to assign a contact center agent license to a user using Webex API?When I list the available licenses I do not see any of the contact center license.https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/licenses/list-licensesWhen I use the API to ge...

benny3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with post api to add contact to webex

i have full access for admin role in sandbox.As per the provided link https://developer.webex.com/docs/api/v1/organization-contacts/create-a-contactI set each and every thing to my postman but some how i got every time 403 Forbidden.Please some one...

Screenshot from 2024-04-20 18-28-39.png

Risport70 selectCMDeviceExt does not return CTI Port status

I am trying to retrieve the registration status of phones and CTI ports on CUCM using Python. To do this I am first running the CUCM AXL query listPhone to get a list of all phones I'm interested in. Then I pass this list to the SelectCmDeviceExt RIS...

skareem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pass STORE Variable to iFrame URL

I am looking to pass a variable from the STORE Data Provider as part of an iFrame URL. For example:"widgets": {"comp1": {"attributes": {"src": "https://test/{$STORE.agent.agentId}"},"comp": "agentx-wc-iframe"}}The value is not being passed, rather th...

GPIO Code for Codec Pro

After some very long hours, many you tube videos, and reading countless pointless forums. I completely gave up looking for help and decided to start from scratch. Trial and error my friends! For all looking to control a projector screen based on Stan...

JTapi program to monitor all devices in CUCM

Hi I am looking to write a program using JTAPI to monitor all call events of all registered devices ( Phones alone - all types).. Can anyone help me with the classes i need to use and high level steps for the same.Your reply is appreciated.  

Call Center Call Logs

Interested in retrieving call center agents' call log details.Used the below url https://xsi.nextiva.com/com.broadsoft.xsi-actions/v2.0/user/clusterx.kavi/directories/CallLogs/received/?startTime=2024-04-01T01:00:00 This one returns the received call...

Bryni by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! unable to retrieve UC certificate info using API

I am trying to retrieve certficate information against the Cisco sandbox collaboration 14.0. Here is my python code def getTomcat(hostname, username, password): body = {"service": "CAPF"}, response = requests.get( u...

cxu21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JTAPI Getting Conference parties

HI guys,I'm trying to get a list of conferenced parties from CiscoConferenceEndEv by calling the cev.getFinalCall().getConnections() method.The problem I'm hitting is, sometimes I'll get the entire list of participants, sometimes I'll get a NullPoint...

mervkwok1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

JTAPI Monitoring Scalability

What is the most scalable way to notify desktop applications of CTI events?If we have > 10,000 phones on a CUCM, is there a way to notify >10,000 desktops of basic CTI events (device states like off hook, incoming calls, etc.) Our concern is that mon...

Using WxCC API with in the Flow designer

Hi, I would like to inquire whether it's possible to call the WxCC API within a flow. My intention is to modify the value of a global variable within the flow, enabling authorized business users to update the global variable status using phone calls....